Last Modified Date: 3rd February 2023
gkavach (“us”, “we”) operates the www.gkavach.com website application for a SIEM Solution.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service means the https://gkavach.com website.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data.
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include:
Full name and
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We do not use third-party cookies on our website. All cookies used are first-party cookies that are necessary for the functioning of our website.
We take the security of your information seriously and comply with all relevant data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and others too. Your data is protected with us and we will never share it with any third parties without your consent.”
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies” and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes. Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Use of Data
gkavach uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, general information about other services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
gkavach may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ICO (United Kingdom)
European Center for Digital Rights (noyb.eu)
gkavach aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can update or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting to us via email.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where gkavach relied on your consent to process your personal information.
COOKIE COMPLIANCE PROACTIVE APPROACH:
Cookie Compliance covers all current and upcoming regulations:
ePrivacy Directive (EU)
ePrivacy Regulation (EU)
CCPA (California, US)
VCDPA (Virginia, US)
Colorado Privacy Act (US)
CPRA (California, US)